OF THE ONLINE SHOP
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator of personal data collected through the online shop are partners jointly conducting business under a contract of civil partnership under the name MAD MOSQUITO A. LUDWIKOWSKA, P.PAULI, M. WACH ( the address of the place of business: ul. ks. Piotra Ściegiennego 163/2, 25- 116 Kielce and the address for deliveries: ul. Olszewskiego 21, 25-663 Kielce), NIP of civil partnership: 6572883104, REGON of civil partnership: 260458921, the e-mail address: email@example.com, i.e. AGATA LUDWIKOWSKA-PAULI conducting business under the name AGATA LUDWIKOWSKA-PAULI WSPÓLNIK SPÓŁKI CYWILNEJ MAD MOSQUITO (the address of the place of business: ul. ks. Piotra Ściegiennego 163 lok. 2, 25-116 Kielce) registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Polish led by the minister responsible for the economy, NIP: 9591649121, REGON: 260451209, PIOTR PAULI conducting business under the name PIOTR PAULI WSPÓLNIK SPÓŁKI CYWILNEJ MAD MOSQUITO (the address of the place of business: ul. ks. Piotra Ściegiennego 163 lok. 2, 25-116 Kielce) registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Polish led by the minister responsible for the economy, NIP: 6572403185, REGON: 260386251 and MICHAŁ WACH conducting business under the name MICHAŁ WACH WSPÓLNIK SPÓŁKI CYWILNEJ MAD MOSQUITO (the address of the place of business: ul. ks. Piotra Ściegiennego 163/2, 25-116 Kielce) registered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity of the Republic of Polish led by the minister responsible for the economy, NIP: 9591387804, REGON: 260418011 - hereinafter referred to as „the Administrator” and who are also the Service Provider of the Online Shop and the Seller.
- Personal data of the Customer are processed in accordance with the Act on Protection of Personal Data from 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 1997 No. 133, item 883 as amended) (hereinafter referred to as: the Act on protection of personal data) and the law on providing of electronic services from 18 July 2002 (Journal of Law 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended).
- The Administrator makes special care to protect the interests of persons, who data concern, and in particular ensures that data collected by him are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing incompatible with those purposes; relevant and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, and stored in a form which permits identification of persons, who they concern, for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
- Any words, phrases and acronyms appearing on this website and begin with a capital letter (e.g. Seller, Online Shop, Electronic Service) should be understood in accordance with their definitions in the Regulations of the Online Shop available at the website of the Online Shop.
2. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION AND RECIPIENTS OF DATA
- Each time, the purpose, scope and recipients of data processed by the Administrator result from actions taken by the Customer in the Online Shop. For example, if the Customer during the order process will choose personal collection instead the courier service, its personal data will be processed to conclusion and execution of the Sales Contract, but will not be made available to the carrier operating a consignment on behalf of the Administrator.
- Possible purposes of collecting of Customer's personal data by Administrator:
- conclusion and implementation of the Sales Contract or contract for providing of Electronic Services (e.g. Account).
- direct marketing of own products or services of the Administrator.
- Possible recipients of personal data of the Online Shop:
- In the case of the Customer, who uses the Online Shop with the method of delivery by the post or courier, the Administrator provides collected Customer's personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary executing the consignment on behalf of the Administrator.
- In the case of the Customer who uses the Online Shop with the electronic payment method or credit card the Administrator provides collected Customer's personal data to the chosen entity operating these payments in the Online Shop.
- The Administrator can process the following personal data of the Customers using the Online Shop: forename and surname; e-mail address; contact phone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, postal code, city, country), address of residence/business/headquarter (if it is different from the delivery address). In the case of the Customers not being consumers the Administrator can process also the company name and the tax identification number (NIP) of the Customer.
- Giving of personal data referred to in above paragraph may be necessary for the conclusion and execution of the Sales Contract or the contract for the providing of Electronic Services in the Online Shop. Each time the scope of required data to conclude an contract is indicated previously at the website of the Online Shop and in the Regulations of the Online Shop.
3. COOKIES AND OPERATIONAL DATA
- Cookies are small files as text files, sent by the server and stored on the side of the visitor of the Online Shop (e.g. on the hard drive of the computer, laptop, or on the memory card of the smartphone - depending on what device the visitor of our Online Shop uses). Detailed explanations concerning Cookies, as well as the history of their formation can be found, among others, here: http://pl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ciasteczko.
- The Administrator can process the data contained in Cookies during use by visitors from the website of the Online Shop for the following purposes:
- identifying the Customers as registered in the Online Shop and show that they are logged;
- memorizing Products added to the cart for Order placing;
- memorizing of data from completed Order Forms, surveys or data used for login to the Online Shop;
- customizing of contents of the Online Shop to individual preferences of the Customer (e.g. regarding color, font size, page layout), and optimizing the use of websites of the Online Shop;
- keeping anonymous statistics showing how the site of the Online Shop is used.
- Details on how to change settings for cookies and their self removal in the most popular web browsers are available at the department of help for the web browser and on the following websites (just click on the link):
- in the web browser Chrome
- in the web browser Firefox
- in the web browser Explorer
- in the web browser Opera
- in the web browser Safari
- The Administrator processes also anonymous performance data related to the use of the Online Shop (IP address, domain) to generate statistics to assist in the administration of the Online Shop. These data are cumulative and anonymous, i.e. do not contain characteristics identifying of visitors of the Online Shop. These data are not disclosed to third parties.
4. BASIS OF DATA PROCESSING
- Giving personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but not giving personal data necessary for the conclusion and execution of the Sales Contract or contract for providing of Electronic Services set out at the website of the Online Shop and in Regulations of the Online Shop results in the inability to conclude this agreement.
- The basis for processing of Customer's personal data is a need to execution the contract, which is a party or take action at his request before it is concluded. In the case of data processing for direct marketing of own products or services of the Administrator the basis for such processing is (1) the prior consent of the Customer or (2) the fulfillment of the legitimate objectives pursued by the Administrator (in accordance with Art. 23, paragraph. 4 of the Act on the protection of personal data in particular the direct marketing of own products or services of the Administrator is regarded as legitimate objective).
5. RIGHT OF CONTROL, ACCESS TO CONTENTS OF OWN DATA AND CORRECT THEM
- The Customer has the right to access their personal data and correct them.
- Every person has the right to control processing of data concerning him contained in the data set of the Administrator and in particular the right to require of: completion, updating, correction of personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of their processing or removal them if they are incomplete, outdated, incorrect or they were collected in violation of the law or are no longer needed for the purpose for which they was collected.
- In the case of awarding of the consent by the Customer to processing of data for the direct marketing of own products or services of the Administrator, the consent may be revoked at any time.
- If the administrator intends to process or processes Customer's data for the direct marketing of own products or services of the Administrator, the person whose data concern is entitled also to (1) the filing of a written, reasoned request to cease processing the data because of its particular situation or for (2) object to processing of its data.
6. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Administrator uses technical and organizational measures to ensure protection of processed personal data appropriate to risks and category of protected data, and in particular protects data against making them accessed for unauthorized persons, acquiring by an unauthorized person, processing with violation of existing regulations and change, loss, damage or destruction.
- The administrator provides suitably the following technical measures to prevent the acquisition and modification personal data transmitted electronically by unauthorized persons:
- Securing of the data set against unauthorized access.
- Access to the account only after giving of individual login and password.